There are many reasons why you should work with us. Take a look at the fantastic companies we work with, the interesting apprenticeship vacancies we are advertising and the short courses we deliver.
Who are NITAL?
Originally set up to train and develop engineers, we have steadily increased our qualifications and commercial training, we are currently working with over 300 member companies in over 25 areas, offering 100's of employment opportunities.
In October 2015 we invested in a purpose built Training Centre, situated in Kettering. The Training Centre offers, day release provision, full time off the job training available for employers with Apprentices and full time programmes for those looking to secure an Engineering Apprenticeship. We also offer specific specialist training for employers looking to upskill existing staff.
What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships combine paid employment and off-the-job practical training.
As an apprentice you will:
- Work alongside experienced staff
- Gain job-specific skills
- Earn a wage and get holiday pay
- Get time for study skills related to your job role (usually one day a week)
- Upskill Maths and English to GCSE (grade 5 equivalent) (usually 1/2 day a week, if required)
- Apprenticeships take 1 to 5 years to complete depending on the level
Why Start an Apprenticeship?
There are numerous benefits to undertaking an apprenticeship;
- It is an excellent way to start a career
- Gain recognised qualifications relevant to industry
- Gain essential work experience
- Grow and develop as an individual