This is an exciting opportunity to join an independent UK provider of solutions for industry for abrasives and tools as an Apprentice Administrator.
To provide sales and administrative support for all Master Tool Services’ products and services.
The post holder will:
1. Handle filing of all MTS sales paperwork in the most efficient and effective way.
2. Provide sales support for all MTS customer enquiries, orders and quotes.
3. Handle 3rd Party Warranty and Demo Tool processes.
4. Provide sales / administrative support for field sales force.
5. Review stock demand reports and monitor stock levels for MTS products, spares etc.
6. Progress products from MTS suppliers and update delivery information on to the Datafile system.
7. Ensure all special purchase prices from suppliers for MTS products are updated on the system.
8. Provide updates on supplier performance and promptly advise of any issues arising.
9. Be fully conversant with MTS systems.
10. Be fully conversant with the sales order and invoicing procedures.
11. Be fully conversant with the pricing structure for all products in the MTS pneumatic tool range.
12. Provide assistance in organising tool service scheduling and publishing details.
13. Compile and distribute HAV test data reports to client
14. Liaise with clients to book appointments for mobile HAV test technicians
15. Organise accommodation where necessary for mobile HAV test technicians
16. Organise distribution of finished goods back to customers
17. Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by team leaders and senior management
Full training will be provided in order to ensure the successful candidate fully understands the range and nature of all products. The person required to fill this role will work towards having an understanding of the customer service ethos.
You need to have:
- Good numeracy skills
- A confident telephone manner
- Accuracy with a good attention to detail
You need to be:
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in Maths and English