This company are currently in the position to take on an new apprentice within the business sector. They would like to teach you everything necessary to become successful within this job role.
- Answering the phone - be the First Line Support in the Northampon office
- Monitoring Support emails
- Log helpdesk calls and inform customer - when customer call up / email, the apprentice must log a call for any issue they may have for the support team to access
- Follow up customer test calls
- Liaising with customers - help the Support Team Leader with project p lans, booking site days, scheduling support technicians to visit
- Maintaining and updating the calendar
- Create, maintain and update sit visit documentation, making sute it is filled in the relevant customer files
- Make sure all paperwork is returned to you by the engineer
- Add equipment on the CRM system to customer accounts
- Booking accommodation and travel for Support team
- Help maintain stock
- Other duties within the department as required
They are looking for someone who can:
- Use Microsoft packages effectively
- Organise and manage their time
- Be capable of learning new procedures and processes
You need to be:
- Have a desire to work within the IT industry
- A team player
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths, English and ICT
Things to consider
Please only apply for this apprenticehsip if you have a genuine interest in completing this qualification.
You will be required to complete an initial assessment at the NITAL Training Centre in Kettering, prior to your details being sent to the company.