This well established family logistics organisation is looking for a motivated and conscientious individual to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a continually expanding company with the potential to progress and develop.
The daily duties will consist of:
- Dealing with customer/clients over the telephone and email
- Updating all vehicle inspections onto spreadsheets
- Ensuring compliance with all legislation regarding drivers and vehicles
- Monitor and organise maintenance Industry approved accreditation
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and filed correctly
- Assisting colleagues in other areas within the office e.g. Finance , Operations
- Supporting staff members with any other ad hoc tasks
You need to have:
- Good level of computer skills
- Strong Grades in Maths & English
You need to:
- Be Mature
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be a team player
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in Maths, English and Science.