This family manufacturing firm are looking for someone to join the team in a welder/fabricator role.
Some of your roles & responsibilites will include:
- MIG Welding
- TIG Welding
- Light fabrication work - working mainly with mild steel
- Production jobs and some bespoke work depending on what is required
- There may be - cutting, bending, drilling, lathe work or powdercoating and packing
Other duties may be involved within the job role.
You must have:
- The ability to complete a physical role
- Have good Maths skills
- An eye for detail
You need to have:
- A good work ethic
- An interest in manufacturing
- Willing to learn new skills
GCSE Grade D/3 or above in Maths & English
Things to consider
Please only apply for this apprenticeship if you have genuine interest in this type of job role.
You will be required to complete an initial assessment at the NITAL Training Centre prior to your details being sent to the company.