This is a great opportunity to learn all the skills and knowledge needed to successfully assemble a range of shock absorbers for specialist motor sport manufacturer.
You will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Assemble shock absorbers
- Reading specs and drawings
- Using hand tools
- Torque Wrenches
- Power Tools
This list is just an example of some of your job roles and you may be required to complete more tasks.
- Having experience using hand tools would be beneficial.
- You also need to have good practical skills and have a basic understanding of Engineering.
- You will need to be enthusiastic about Engineering, keen to learn and have an interest in practical work.
- GCSE Grade D or above (or equivalent) in Maths, English and Science.