This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Award winning manufacturer and supplier of market leading irrigation and dirty water dispersal equipment. Due to growth in the business we are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to develop and strengthen our assembly team as an Apprentice Engineering Fitter.
Using drawings and technical information you will learn how to build equipment and machinery using hand, air and electric tools.
You will have good attention to detail, good communication skills and be able to work on your own initiative, as well as being an integral member of the team.
Duties will include the following:
- Benchwork, preparing and sub-assembling component parts
- Operating overhead cranes
- Preparing and assembling large component parts
- Forklift driving (training can be provided)
- Loading components and finished machines on to trailers/vehicles/containers
You must have:
- Attention to detail
You need to have:
- A willingness to work and learn
- The ability to work within a team
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in Maths and English