This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, enthusiastic employer based in Corby.
You will be working within the design department in both an interesting and varied role.
Your main focus will be very much based around trainin and developing as a CNC Laser programmer/setter, however this role will see you train and develop in a range of engineering techniques to become a multi skilled engineer. The employer sees your role as multi-functional but with a focus on laser manufacturing.
- Undergo training for operating and programming of a laser
- Work with the engineering design office for requirements pertaining laser operations
- Ability to work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes
- Prove out programmes at the machine ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times
- Material stock control
- Assist with expediting of materials supply for laser operations
- Any other relevant engineering tasks
You need to have skills within the following areas:
- Working on Excel
- Using CAD
- An interest in
You must be:
- Keen to learn new skills