This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop a career within a world renowned Engineering Manufacturing Company. You will initially be working with experienced team members learning to the necessary skills to build sub-assemblies and machine assembly.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assembling bespoke hand-built test benches for the worldwide market
- Working to electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic technical drawings
- Working with hand tools
- Possible customer site visits
You must have:
- Good IT skills
- Have manual dexterity
- Have a good level of verbal & written English
You need to have:
- A good attention to detail
- A keen interest in Engineering
GCSE Grade C or above in maths, English and Science.
Things to consider
Please only apply for this apprenticeship if you have a genuine interest in studying for an Engineering Apprenticeship and being within the Engineering field.