To undertake training as an Apprentice Engineer with machining, assembly amd injection-mold fabrication.
You will be working for one of the UK's leading manufacturers of plastic products. You will be working with trained engineers carrying out machining and assembly work, there could also be the possibility of some plastics fabrication practices, all will be undertaken whilst maintaining company health and safety levels.
Some of the duties will include:
- CNC machine tools, setting/programming/operation
- Basic use of hand tools.
- Interpreting engineering drawings and information
- Injection-mold fabrication processes.
- Analyse production and machinery line.
- Basic machine work.
This list is not exhaustive and you may be required to complete some other tasks.
- Some knowledge of engineering would be advantageous although not essential.
- Main attributes required are good practical skills and a willingness to learn.
- The person required needs to be punctual, reliable and have a trustworthy attitude.
- GCSE Grade C (4) or above in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- No other formal qualifications are required but could be of benefit.