This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to kick start their career within the IT industry. This company are willing to support the right candidates through their apprenticeship training and become essential members of the team.
We are looking for someone who would like a career in project administration. In this apprentice role you will join our Projects team and provide support to the Sales team and our customers, by ordering hardware, software and communication products from various suppliers.
Key duties will include:
- Dealing with customers
- Dealing with suppliers
- Order management (hardware, software and communications products)
- Producing purchase orders and sales invoices using SAGE
- Liaising with the Abtec Technical team to provide project information and general assistance on queries
- Liaising with Abtec Accounts team regarding customer and supplier invoice queries
- Meeting and greeting customers and suppliers when they are visiting Abtec.
You must have:
- Experience of Microsoft Word & Excel
- A good level of mathematical skills
You need to be:
- Able to communicate clearly
- Have a friendly manner
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in Maths, English and ICT