The company is looking for someone to join their Quality Control department to help undertake various inspection activities at all stages of manufacture.
Some of your duties will include;
- Checking goods inward such as metal stock deliveries and completed components such as chains and machined parts from our suppliers
- Inspecting fabricated structures manufactured in-house
- Compiling reports and contacting suppliers of an issues you find
- Problem solving and preventing known issues from reoccurring
- Using a variety of different precision measuring equipment such as Micrometres, Verniers and Gauges
- Able to solve problems
- Practically minded
Ideally GCSE Grade C/4 or above in English, mathematics and Science or equivalent.
Things to consider
This role requires you to communicate with a range of individuals and split your time between office and workshop inspection and quality tasks.