If you are looking for an apprenticeship position which offers a range of learning topics and the opportunity of travel then this could be the apprenticeship for you!
Some of your duties will include:
- Carrying out annual services to robots and paint application systems
- Undertake both Mechanical and Electrical work (80% / 20% split)
- Working on the Robots, Conveyor and Paint application systems
- Service, commissioning and installation work
You may also have to stay away from home for extended periods of time (max 6 weeks) as international travel is expected.
You must have:
- A willingness to learn
- Eager to work hard
- Good computer skills
You must be:
- Flexible with you approach to work
- Interested in working at different locations
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in Maths, English and ICT