This will be a field based role where you will be installing & servicing electronic security systems & AV equipment.
Main Tasks – Installation Service & Maintenance Work:
Assist in the Installation of all types of electronic security systems, equipment and components to both manufacturer's and CVL Systems specification according to site conditions & current British Standards & following drawings of electrical layouts and building plans.
Assist in the maintenance of client sites in all service, installation & maintenance work. Ensure that jobs are completed to schedule & leave customer premises in an acceptable, clean & tidy state.
Assist in the demonstration of systems for customers and explain the use of products or services along with client or site recommendations.
You will be required to:
- Have a reasonable level of technical ability
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, managers and colleagues
- Because of the nature of the work, have good sight/corrected vision and good colour identification
You need to be:
- Able to complete tasks to clear deadlines
- Be self-motivated with a professional and positive approach
- Well organised, flexible and a willingness to work
GCSE Grade D or above in Maths, English and Science