A superb opportunity is now available to join a prestigious engineering company and learn all there is to know about manufacturing engineering. It is anticipated this role will progress to a fully skilled CNC machinist.
You will initially train and develop your skills to become a fully qualified CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator using the following technology and equipment. You will be based at the factory on Finedon Rd. Ind. Estate but will also be expected to work at the other division on Park Farm Ins. Estate.
- Engineering technical information
- CNC Machine tools
- Hand tools
- Hand measuring equipment
- Computer controlled measuring equipment
Duties will include:
- Turning components
- Milling components
- Welding by MIG, TIG and MMA
- Knowledge of Tooling
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Attention to detail
- Dexterity and practical skills
- An aptitude for this type of role
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they are:
- Keen to learn
- Interested in progressing
- Interested in engineering
- Reliable and Conscientious
GCSE Grade C/4 above in Maths, English and Science
Things to consider
Please only apply for this apprenticeship if you have a genuine in this apprenticeship vacancy.
You will be required to complete an initial assessment prior to your details being sent to the company.